Spicy Kale and Coconut Fried Rice - My Food Market

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Spicy Kale and Coconut Fried Rice

kale coconut stir-fry recipe

I’m jet lagged from my trip to Greece, so I made one of my old favorites to share again! It’s comforting and packed with nutrients, which is just what I need right now.

In fact, I enjoy this recipe so much that it inspired a recipe in my cookbook, the colorful coconut fried rice with edamame on page 182. If you haven’t tried that one yet, you’ve really missed out.

ingredients

This dish is a relatively quick weeknight meal and a fun alternative to my go-to extra vegetable fried rice. This recipe has some Thai flavors, including sriracha, lime and cilantro.

I added coconut flakes, too! The big, toasted coconut flakes are savory and remind me of bacon. We all know that bacon and eggs belong together, so today, I present to you a healthier, vegetarian option.

For some reason, when I shared this recipe four years ago, I called it a stir-fry. It’s fried rice, not a stir fry! This is a stir fry. Moving on.

Continue to the recipe...

The post Spicy Kale and Coconut Fried Rice appeared first on Cookie and Kate.



from Cookie and Kate https://ift.tt/2RjHEK8
via MY FOOD MARKET

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages