30 Meatless Thanksgiving Recipes - My Food Market

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Sunday, November 18, 2018

30 Meatless Thanksgiving Recipes

30 vegetarian thanksgiving recipes

The holidays are almost here! Our annual Friendsgiving is this afternoon, and I’m bringing my roasted Brussels sprouts, a big green salad, and my honey-sweetened cranberry sauce. I can’t wait. Later this week, we’ll be making my arugula and wild rice salad for Thanksgiving with family.

I’ve created this holiday roundup to answer the question, “What do vegetarians eat on Thanksgiving?” Here’s my suggestion—please don’t worry about having a meat-like substitute or even a fancy designated entree (although you’ll find some fun options that everyone will enjoy below).

I’m happy enjoying a big plate of hearty side dishes, like salads made with wild rice or chickpeas and delicious roasted vegetables. Pass the mashed potatoes, please!

If you’ve been wondering what to serve the vegetarian, vegan and/or gluten-free eaters at your Thanksgiving table, this roundup is for you. All of the recipes are meatless. The recipes that are also gluten free and/or vegan are labeled accordingly. The recipes are organized by category (mains, hearty salads, soups and sides).

At the end of the post, you’ll find links to recipes that will round out Thanksgiving Day, including breakfast options, cocktails and desserts. I’m hoping to publish some pie recipes in time for the big day.

For more ideas, check out my full Thanksgiving archives and fall recipe archives. Have a great weekend!

Continue to the recipe...

The post 30 Meatless Thanksgiving Recipes appeared first on Cookie and Kate.



from Cookie and Kate https://ift.tt/2PxUabI
via MY FOOD MARKET

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages