Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries & Pecans - My Food Market

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries & Pecans

roasted brussels sprouts side dish recipe

These roasted Brussels sprouts are so good, I have to stop myself from devouring the whole platter. They’re irresistible! While the recipe is simple enough to make on a weeknight, I hope they’ll also make an appearance at your Thanksgiving feast.

This festive side dish recipe features roasted Brussels sprouts, plump dried cranberries, toasted pecans and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar. I like to add some Parmesan cheese or a few little pats of butter for added richness. Have mercy.

brussels sprouts

This recipe is famous in my boyfriend’s family. I haven’t had their version yet, but he got the recipe from his sister and I tinkered with it from there. The original recipe has pancetta in it, which I don’t eat, so I adjusted the ingredients and method and came up with this one.

Part of the reason why I haven’t mentioned this great presence in my life is because I despise the word “boyfriend.” What’s the grown-up alternative? Another reason is that I decided to stay quiet about my dating life after some heartbreak a few years ago. However, I met this man for spring rolls and beer one year ago today, and that seems worth mentioning.

Continue to the recipe...

The post Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries & Pecans appeared first on Cookie and Kate.



from Cookie and Kate https://ift.tt/2qJvRJ7
via MY FOOD MARKET

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages