Pomegranate & Pear Green Salad with Ginger Dressing - My Food Market

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Pomegranate & Pear Green Salad with Ginger Dressing

pomegranate pear arugula salad recipe

I can’t take my eyes off this salad! The concept came to me as I was improvising a big green salad for Friendsgiving this year. Salads are often overlooked at the holidays, so I set out to make a festive red-and-green showstopper.

I knew I wanted to incorporate ruby-red pomegranate arils and fresh pear, since they’re both so delicious this time of year. I added Honeycrisp apple, goat cheese and pecans for good measure.

salad ingredients

To make the dressing taste festive and cut through the sweetness of the fruit, I added fresh ginger to my basic apple cider vinaigrette. Believe me, this salad tastes as good as it looks.

This salad might look fancy, but it’s simple to put together. You’ll want to pay extra attention to how you prepare the ingredients, so I’ve typed up some tips below. If you’re craving some greens to get you through the holidays, or already working on your holiday menu, this salad is for you!

Continue to the recipe...

The post Pomegranate & Pear Green Salad with Ginger Dressing appeared first on Cookie and Kate.



from Cookie and Kate https://ift.tt/2PgBWGQ
via MY FOOD MARKET

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages