What to Cook This December - My Food Market

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, December 1, 2018

What to Cook This December

Learn what's in season in December at cookieandkate.com!

December already? I can’t believe it. I hope your holidays are merry and bright, but I know this can be a tough time of year. Cookie and I are so thankful for you!

We’re sneaking away to New Orleans for Christmas. My birthday is on Christmas Day and I get to do what I want for once! Please let me know in the comments if you have any recommendations—would love your suggestions on where to eat (especially if I need to make reservations) and what to do.

Links lately:

Apples

Gluten-free apple crisp recipe, perfect for the holidays!

Simple Gluten-Free Apple Crisp

Gluten free and easily vegan (see recipe notes)

“I’ve made this twice now with a mixture of apples from a co-Workers apple orchard. Super delicious! What made it most fun was my 3 year old grandson stealing apple slices from the cutting board as I sliced the apples can’t wait to try some of your other recipes! Thanks!” – Louise

More apple recipes »
Continue to the recipe...

The post What to Cook This December appeared first on Cookie and Kate.



from Cookie and Kate https://ift.tt/2Qu0twG
via MY FOOD MARKET

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages