What to Cook This October - My Food Market

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Sunday, September 30, 2018

What to Cook This October

Learn what's in season this month at cookieandkate.com!

Tomorrow is the first day of October and I’m ready to cozy up. Boots, scarves, candles, all of it. I’m on my way back from a relaxing yoga retreat in Greece with Abbi Miller. I’m excited to share some of my newfound Greek recipe inspiration with you in addition to some cozy fall staples!

I’m so ready to be home and take Cookie on long walks now that it’s comfortable outside. For now, here are some links that inspired me over the past month and a collection of seasonal recipe to make this October. What are you craving this fall?

Links lately:

Apples

Trust me, no one will suspect that these fluffy cinnamon apple muffins are healthy! cookieandkate.com

Healthy Apple Muffins

Easily gluten free and easily vegan (see notes)

“Made them this morning with one Granny Smith and one Macintosh. Your recipe is fantastic! The rose so well, made a beautiful crust and were nice and tender inside. Taste was great!” – Pierre

More apple recipes »

Continue to the recipe...

The post What to Cook This October appeared first on Cookie and Kate.



from Cookie and Kate https://ift.tt/2QkVM4B
via MY FOOD MARKET

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages