Everyday Buckwheat Granola - My Food Market

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday, October 1, 2018

Everyday Buckwheat Granola

Everyday Buckwheat Granola

Hey friends! Ready for a bowl of tasty, wholesome, everyday granola?

Buckwheat is one of those elusive ingredients that intimidated me when I first learned about it, but the more I cook with it, the fonder of it I become (it’s especially great in our Buckwheat Crepes!). It’s wholesome, gluten-free, and versatile, and it provides a delicious nutty flavor. Plus, it makes extra-crunchy granola, which happens to be my thing.

Everyday Buckwheat Granola from Minimalist Baker →



from Minimalist Baker https://ift.tt/2IuhkJp
via MY FOOD MARKET

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages