Creamy Roasted Cauliflower Soup - My Food Market

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday, November 5, 2018

Creamy Roasted Cauliflower Soup

best cauliflower soup recipe

Behold! Lusciously creamy, yet cream-less, cauliflower soup. This cauliflower soup recipe will absolutely satisfy your craving for warm, creamy soup—no cheese required.

I know “cauliflower soup” might not sound super appealing if you’ve never had it before. Trust me, it can be super delicious! Today, I’m sharing my favorite cauliflower soup recipe, and I can’t wait for you to make it at home.

cauliflower

My friend Tessa introduced me to cauliflower soup a few years ago. I loved it so much that I developed my own recipe for my cookbook, Love Real Food.

As the temps and leaves have dropped this fall, I’ve had a hankering for warm, creamy soups. So, I thought I’d share a slightly simplified version of my cauliflower on the soup for everyone to enjoy. Let’s make some!

Continue to the recipe...

The post Creamy Roasted Cauliflower Soup appeared first on Cookie and Kate.



from Cookie and Kate https://ift.tt/2QncII8
via MY FOOD MARKET

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages